Ikmēneša mārketinga maksājums:
Jautāt franšīzes devējam
€ 12 000*
* Kalkulatora aprēķini ir provizoriski, nevis garantēts iznākums
Coffeeshop Company franchise system is represented in more than 20 countries with around 250 shops operating successfully. Coffeeshop Company is an international brand network which unites quality, passion and expertise in every stage of its value chain. There are more than 3 500 employees in Coffeeshop Company global franchise system. Extensive and high-quality product range for those who keep up with the times and appreciate premium coffee specialties.
CoffeeShop Company is looking for people who are ready to take the risk of self-employment. They take responsibility and have the ability to lead and motivate employees. They orient themselves strongly to the customer and have a great service readiness. You are also communicative and have commercial experience. Furthermore, you should be ready to continue your education. A minimum of passion for coffee is required from the partner.
Purchasing and product development, e.g.
- Selection of suppliers
- Screening of worldwide purchasing markets
- Development of new products
- Development of new recipes
- Follow up training for franchisees
- Regular visits of all franchise units
- Support of the franchisees in all issues of the daily shop operation
- Development of several approved controlling tools
- Initial assessment of franchise units
- Inventory tools
- Sales benchmarks with other franchise units and partners
- Productivity benchmarks with other franchise units and partners
- Comparison of P/L statements
- Development of strategies how to improve the profits of all units
- Setting up the marketing strategy
- Constant service of the webpage
- Development of table displays
- Development of menu boards
- Development of menu cards
- Development of vouchers
- Pictures of products suitable for marketing issues
- Development of other marketing materials
You can build a stand-alone coffee shop or a shop-in-shop solution. For the Classic variant, which is particularly popular in inner cities, you need an area of 40 to 100 square meters. The space requirement of a lounge is between 120 and 200 square meters. A shop-in-shop version, which focuses mainly on the to go area, can be realized from 20 to 30 square meters.
Depending on local conditions, the investment requirement is between € 1,900 and € 2,300 per square meter. Out of the total, you should be able to provide at least 30% free capital.